Sunday 19 August 2012

August 19 2012

BOO! Yet another morning where I wake up at 5am - with a sore throat. I don't know what is actually wrong just that have swollen glands and I have a hard time swallowing the morning. I will talk to Craig later this morning probably about going to the NHS Walk In Centre possibly. In the mean time I was able to do some washing up. Later this morning Craig and I hung around the house for awhile and chilled - we looked on google for information about my sore throat and he suggested we should go to Boots instead. So we headed to Durham in Scarlett - I bought some nice lemon/honey drops - went to Starbucks and grabbed some lunch.  After that we went to B&Q (equivalent of home depot) and Craig bought a fire pit - and logs as well (the kind that you keep the wrapper on and just light a flame to) - so we had a fire in the back garden this afternoon. We listened to youtube clips of broadway musicals. Then Craig (master chef) opened up his cookbook and made Poppa Wan's Simple Soy glazed Chicken with noodles (Cookbook is here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gok-Cooks-Chinese-Wan/dp/07181595190



No comments:

Post a Comment