Wednesday 15 August 2012

August 15 2012

Good morning friends and family! So good to finally get back into the blogging mood. I can't believe it is already the middle of August - how time has sure flown by. I am really sad that I will be missing the Minnesota State fair this year - I went 7 or 8 times last year as I volunteer for Memorial Blood Center. Its actually quite a nice service we provide - we type your blood. I know that might sound scary but most medical facilities won't have a need to type you unless you need a blood transfusion. It only is a small prick and we can tell you on the spot. I am an O+
Still job hunting - refocusing my search on the Northeast (Newcastle/Durham/York etc) as I can't really afford to apply all over England as I don't have a BritRail pass anymore :(

Watched an interesting movie last night with Craig starring Justin Timberland called In Time

Lastly I wanted to share a photo with you - a few weeks ago the Queen was in Durham and I am quite proud to have gotten a good photo


No comments:

Post a Comment