Sunday 10 November 2013

November

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't written recently but I started a temporary job end of October with Durham University which is going good. The role is only PT but I am really enjoying the people in the office.  I work 2-5pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday which is alright but I have been in contact with the agency every week in case another position may come up! on Tuesday/Thursdays I also do a lot of my SocialNicole (social media work) - and I do social media work as well MWF evenings my time. My favorite month has always been November - my birthday and thanksgiving all in the same month! Though I haven't been home for Turkey day for 2 years :( though last year I celebrated with other American students at Durham University which was really fun! Though this year it will just be a Thanksgiving between Craig and I Thursday evening. Will keep everyone posted how it goes!

On another note my parents are coming over for Christmas holidays! Which I am very excited! Still haven't heard more words from the Home Office so my parents decided to book the journey over here! It shall be fun. We will be spending 4 day/nights with Craig at his home then the next 4 nights in Newcastle. This will be my first Christmas actually away from home - which is really hard! Plus my grandma (Nina) isn't here anymore :(  Though Craig is a darling man, he has allowed me to decorate a tree (fake though), which is less messy (but you seriously can't beat the smell of the real tree!). Though I am sure we will have the Christmas music starting in December and will bake sugar cookies. 

Also for my 30th birthday (I know crazy right??) Craig and I will be staying for 2 nights in Windermere. I have really no clue what we will do - but it should be fun!

Also next Sunday November 17th Craig and I are going to see the Lumiere exhibit in Durham.

Craig just bought us tickets to see a favorite comedian of mine that is from the Northeast!
So on the 24th we will head down to York to see Chris Ramsay

Also I continue everyday (besides Sunday) going to the gym. I am really happy that West Rainton has a community gym - and all the volunteers are superb! 



No comments:

Post a Comment