Sunday 27 October 2013

Greetings

Can you believe October is almost over? Where have the days gone?! Just a quick recap of what is going on in my world. * I start a temp job tomorrow (M W F 2-5pm) with Durham University, I am still looking for more hours but it is a start! * Craig has been a baking machine - baking so many loaves and 1 carrot cake * I had my flu shot recently - and my upper right arm is still in some pain. * I am still going to the community gym every day! Though they are closed on Sundays. * Daylight savings time has started - so it gets dark at 5pm :( * No more word about my visa - still waiting * Last Wednesday Craig and I saw Fifth Estate - good film, based on the truth. I would give it 3/5 stars.

* My birthday is next month and Craig and I are going to Windermere for a few nights so that will be fun.

Well I am off to get my clothes ready for tomorrow! Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment