Wednesday 27 November 2013

Weekend - November 23/24 2013

Greetings all! This is a quick recap of my weekend

Saturday Evening


Craig and I attended a disco/karaoke in our village. This event was the first that I have attended in the village. I have never done karaoke before and at first I was nervous, but with a little practice before we went everything went good! I sang 3 songs and nobody booed me :) A volunteer from the gym and her husband actually do this for a business on the weekends. Everyone had a great night! dancing the night away.

Sunday


We headed to Middlesbrough to enjoy a nice Sunday roast at Craig's parents home. Then in the evening we saw Chris Ramsey as a birthday present from Craig. Had the best night ever! Couldn't stop laughing. Here is a clip of him. He is from South Shields which is in the Northeast - so Craig and I could relate to his humor. I couldn't find him doing stand up this year but he has done a partnership with Nandos' (nothing like KFC but serves all chicken)







No comments:

Post a Comment