Sunday 20 October 2013

Date Night

Greetings friends! Most of you know Craig and I have date nights every Wednesday where we go to the cinema to see a film (no cost for either of us). Well because so many good films are out at the moment we decided to see a movie Sunday evening, thought it would be a nice treat after having to fill out my visa application AGAIN (we missed 1pg that required signatures).  So tonight we saw a great film called Enough Said. I really recommend this film to anyone! Sadly the main actor passed away a month or two ago due to a heart attack. 

 I give this film an A+. One of the reasons I really loved this film is because Julia Louis-Dreyfus was in it - and she was my favorite character is Seinfeld. To anyone who has never watched any of the series I highly suggest you go on Netflix or your local library!

No comments:

Post a Comment