Sunday 13 October 2013

Update

Sorry friends I haven't written lately. Nothing new has been going on. There is a possibility in the pot about a job so I am really hoping I get it! Over the weekend Craig and I saw his parents. Fall is here which means layering up, wearing mittens in the house and constantly filling up the hot water bottle.  (Apparently I get cold easily Craig says!). I can't believe we are already in the middle of October - time has sure been flying by so quick! I am still going to the gym on a daily basis. I really enjoy going all the time and the volunteers really enjoy chatting with me (while I work out!). I am still thinking of becoming a volunteer - as there are only 7 at the moment. I guess I just really need to figure out a job first.

Every Tuesday morning I am now going on a group walk in the village.  This walk just started a few weeks ago. Last week was quite fun as we found blackberry bushes!

I will do my best to start-up blogging daily! I gotta keep my friends & family informed about my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment