Sunday 2 December 2012

Happy December - Christmas is Near!

Greetings friends! Happy December - I sure can't believe how this year has flown by so quickly. I look back on 2012 and my accomplishment of moving to England a reality - though it took awhile to secure a job but it has all been worth it! On another note work has been going great! Been staying very busy. I have a job interview for a different position at Durham University 2nd week of December which I hope I get :D would be permanent.

In a time  honored tradition we have purchased Advent calendars to open to mark the countdown to Christmas! Saturday we spent the day at the Metro Centre shopping and had lunch

Sunday (today) we went to the Durham Christmas Fair - also I got a great bargain deal on Timberland's (waterproof shoes) surprisingly they were only 35 pounds and in junior size too lol


Angel of the North (Newcastle)
Craig enjoying some coffee this AM
We are so alike - have similar tastes in colors of shoes. Mine are the striped laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment