Sunday 9 December 2012

Merry Christmas - My first England Xmas

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! (Well technically not really but it is for Craig & I) as I am leaving to go home next Sunday. What a fun day we have had - here is the endless fun and excitement of a joyful day I have had with this gorgeous man.

  • Woke up and we got to open presents this morning. We didn't really give each other many hints what we wanted - but let's say we both came out pretty good :) 
  • Had a scrumptious breakfast - fresh warm pancakes made by Craigy B (that is what I call him)
  • Both of us got dressed and headed out in the windy blue yonder to Durham 
  • We stopped at a few shops - Tesco to buy ingrediants for our cookies, BHS to buy a pair of jeans (for me) and River Island for Craigy B (so he could use his £10 gift card towards 2 tops)
  • Before we left for home our last stop was Starbucks - I had egg nog latte and Craig had Praline Mocha. 
  • Then we made cookies - decorated them - let them dry
  • Put away laundry - sorted out my luggage for next week 
  • Now we are going to be watching Elf - and have some dinner!
  • Skyped with mom 
Our Christmas presents (mine on the left and Craigy B on the right)

yummy pancakes for breakfast
Cookies cooling 

All Decorated

 Totally loved Elf tonight! I can't believe it was from 2003 - Craig was surprised I hadn't seen it either. Here is a clip if anyone is interested in watching a GREAT Christmas Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment