Saturday 22 December 2012

December 2012

Hello friends ::waves::
Sorry I haven't written a blog lately but been a bit busy with my job at Durham University finished last Thursday, Craig and I in Manchester for the weekend and me flying home on Sunday.

It has been a really great year so far! Though it took me awhile to find a job - Durham University was really fantastic to work at and I hope the temp agency can find me more work there.

Since being home I have been driving Whitey again - (1997 White Toyota Avalon) - babysitting, doing some shopping and going to AMC to see some movies.

Middle of this week I saw the new Seth Rogan film - Guilt Trip. Totally funny! I went alone but wish I invited my dad to tag along. I am ending this post but will do a new blog tomorrow - as I have to do some research as my mom and I (maybe dad too) are all going to Chicago after XMAS :D



No comments:

Post a Comment