Sunday 10 February 2013

Recap of week February 4 2013 Highlights

Wednesday
Craig and I saw Flight - starring Denzel Washington. I really like his films - but the movie sorta dragged on (I thought!).

Friday

Woke up to a swollen right eye - not sure what happened! Bought Eye cream from Boots during lunch


Saturday

We went into Durham starting at 9:30am and started our day in Starbucks.  I then left him to read his Kindle to go to a beauty appointment.  After I finished I collected him and we went shopping - where I got a bargain spring fleece jacket for only 15 pounds :D

Then I lead him to his Valetine's Day surprise (as Thursday nights we visit his friends) - I had to sugar coat a little and be devious not revealing what we were going to be doing.
In the end I booked him a couples massage at Sirens - a favorite pampering spa in Durham city center. At first he seemed a bit confused and seemed nervous (though I doubt he would admit) joking with one of the girls offering water and he replied a whiskey please.

In all I think he really enjoyed it! Though I was quite shocked when he told me he was thinking about work during his massage. I guess his mind can't switch off like mine :D

I think this is not the end to Craig getting pampered - after all he moves computers, crawls around the floor doing wiring, run up and down the stairs etc.

Had lunch in town at Nando's - (More up class than a KFC) - I had a chicken burger with corn on the cob and Craig had a chicken pita with spicy rice.

Scooted to Tesco's to grab a few things and got home.

 Rest of the evening he surprised me by baking 2 loaves of fruit bread (one of them for my work) and marble cake.











No comments:

Post a Comment