Sunday 4 November 2012

Recap week October 29 2012

Good evening friends! I hope all is well with you. This post is a recap of my week.


  • Joined the gym in town on Tuesday - it's only here til mid December but its free - mobile gym on wheels (think rv with gym equipment) 
  • Wednesday was the study abroad fair at Durham uni - so I helped out all afternoon setting up tables etc - really fun when the event started as I got to talk about my study abroad experience. Really enriching :)
  • Craig & I saw Skyfall - James Bond film (2 thumbs up!) 
  • Thursday and Friday at work was mainly entering in registration details in a spreadsheet, filing and putting extra materials/boxes from the fair 
  • Saturday - worked out in the morning. Then we headed in town for some xmas shopping. Made a pit stop at Starbucks as it was buy 1 get 1 on holiday drinks
  • Sunday - we woke up early to have breakfast at Starbucks (they have yummy porridge)
  • came home and watched F1
  • Skyped w parents
  • Had yummy sweet corn and chicken soup


No comments:

Post a Comment