Thursday 2 January 2014

A New Year has Begun!

Happy New Year to all my friends and family! What a year 2013 was - but I am hoping for a better 2014. As many of you may know my parents visited for the Christmas period which was really fun! We had a blast every single day! Nonstop! Some of the highlights included: going to the Metrocentre, Dalton Park, Durham Cathedral, Sage Gateshead to see the Snowman on Christmas Eve morning

lots of shopping etc! Craig was also a trooper for letting my parents stay at his house for a few days.

Starting this Sunday Craig and I are starting a juicing diet for 10 days! Yes we are prepared with 100+ recipes we have collected online and a book I got from his parents. Will let everyone know how it goes - maybe I might even inspire you! Take a look at this video. It inspired Craig and I.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic film and its inspired me, am going to buy a juicer,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my boyfriend Craig showed me it and he bought a juicer. I am very excited about it! I suggest you go on Joe's website and look at the recipes section. I will start to be blogging about my progress this Sunday. Will be hard I think but I need to shed some weight and get my skin looking FABULOUS!

      Delete