Wednesday 31 July 2013

Update on Life

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged lately - just been busy with looking for a new job and daily life! Since mid June I have lost now a total of 10 pounds! So I am very happy about that. I feel so healthy increasing my veggies/fruits + I rarely eat red meat :) (ok they had burgers at this wedding I attended, and I had a burger a few days ago when Craig was defrosting the freezer). Also I am going every day to the community gym, which is great as it gets me out but I really get along with the volunteers.  It is funny when I came here last May it was hard making friends/acquaintances, and now I feel a part of a community :)

I am not sure if I have announced this to my readers but I am taking Craig back to Minnesota August 27-September 9th to see 'my life' and show him around. We already have a few things planned on the calendar such as a Twins game, State Fair that are set in stone! I am hoping he doesn't get jet lag because I will be ready for the go the following day! Oh and for sure we will be making MANY Starbucks visits (he likes his coffee!).

Bye for now ::waves::

No comments:

Post a Comment