Sunday 1 December 2013

Splendid Sunday

Wow! We have made it to another month! I just don't think I can wrap my head around this year will be over in 30 days! What a year it has been for me - Coming to England May 2012 and actually finding work and gaining a lot of experience with various departments at Durham University. I am so proud I have been able to live abroad - and not actually go broke! Though I will admit at first it felt like a vacation to be here, but I got focused - and Craig gave me some money saving tips! Today Craig and I opened Day 1 of our advent calendars :)

Mine is the snowman - and Craig is Santa!

Today we also decorated our Christmas tree with ornaments and lights!



The rest of the day we went out to Lakeland and went shopping! At first we were just suppose to look but I bought a XMAS gift for Craig (which he saw UGH!) and he bought us a really nice toaster!

To read about it click here http://www.johnlewis.com/sage-by-heston-blumenthal-smart-2-slicetoaster-silver/p489207?navAction=jump

The countdown begins! 18 days til my parents arrive - 24 days til Christmas :)





No comments:

Post a Comment