Thursday 29 August 2013

Greetings from Minnesota

Hello world! This is just a quick update letting you know that Craig and I have arrived to Minnesota. Everything went fine - but our flight from Amsterdam to Chicago was delayed by an hour because of technical difficulties on the plane - it was leaking fuel on the plane.  Below is a quick rundown of what we have been up to Tuesday evening and Wednesday. I will try to keep up with blogging more posts and including photos.

  • After my parents picked us up we went to a local dive we enjoy called Bunny's. My mom bought him an honorary hat (photo come soon). 
      Wednesday
  • Went to 5-8 club yesterday for lunch. They have the best burgers ever! This is also similar to a dive. Click on the link to read about the history. 
  • Headed out to the Mall of America (for my British friends this is bigger than the Metrocentre) 
  • Bought HDMI cables at Microsoft and Best Buy so Craig can stream our favorite British TV programs on TV 
  • Saw Jobs the movie. Craig enjoyed it. I thought it was alright. 
  • For dinner mom made a favorite of mine, baked spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment