Wednesday 17 October 2012

Paris Photos

Photos from Paris

Gare de Lyon






Our hotel 

smallest elevator I have ever seen (in our hotel)

I had my own nook 

Best Breakfast ever! great value too. 

Man feeding birds while we were waiting outside Notre Dame

Inside Notre Dame
Louvre
Mona Lisa
Arc de triumph






Went to McDonalds in Champs-Elysées - quite interesting they have a bakery section

lots of car dealerships we passed by

Pit stop for a snack



This might sound crazy to carry bars of soap in your luggage - but it sure came in handy
The way of transport in Paris - the scooter!
firetruck - dad mentioned to me it looks like toy size
Ferrari Vs Merc
oh how I bet Craig wishes he was here
Lamborghini

Dad at Eiffel Tower
Car we took to the top of the tower
Dad and I inside the cable car
View from Eiffel Tower
We didn't have a chance to take a boat ride - but it sure would have been fun I bet!
Toilets on the street
Our last day we went to Versailles


At the end of our street - next to the Holiday Inn is a sex shop ::giggles::
















No comments:

Post a Comment